[Dxspider-support] Node List

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Tue Dec 21 22:44:17 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I don't know how good the list has been, but I do know that my node is a new
one, I never before had a cluster before December 5th and I'm listed in the
current one, that seems to me to be a very good up keeping job; as for the
no longer active nodes it should be up to the SYSOP to notify the retirement
of a node, it will be time consuming to go every day, or week, and connect
to every single node and see if it is online, and if a node is not online it
may be in maintenance, so he must check them several time before removing it
form the list.

Joe, YV5LIX