[Dxspider-support] newbie question

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Wed Dec 22 10:07:13 GMT 2004

Henk,

a couple of us have just got this running and Keith GU6EFB, sysop of GB7DXG,
has done a lot of work towards this. We will be producing the information
regarding installation just as soon as we are sure all the difficulties are
resolved.

73 de Eric GB7CGL-1

PS: see Keith's Windows based web access at   http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu (see
menu on left side of page)