[Dxspider-support] Dxspider

Keith Le Boutillier gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Thu Dec 23 00:09:02 GMT 2004

Hi All

I have setup some pages with on my web site for dxspider
The instructions for the setting up of the web interface under windows
are on their with links to various web servers.

I have also setup a scripts page which I have put various dxspider
scripts that I have found on the web or have been sent to me for use on
the GB7DXG cluster these are available to download.

If you have some scripts which are not on the page please e-mail them to
me so I can add them to the list for all of us to enjoy.

The pages where added quickly so comments fault reports are welcome.

Happy Christmas to you all.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net