[Dxspider-support] Local Spots do not show in sh/dx ??

Gordon Stewart zl2arn at xtra.co.nz
Wed Dec 29 22:35:50 GMT 2004

Hi Dirk and  everyone,

Seasons greetings to you all and a happy new year 2005.

I have a small problem.

My  System is Spider Version 1.51 (build 57.263) on MSWin32.
OS is WinXP-pro. (Very stable)

Spots posted locally on this Cluster are propagated normally
throughout the Cluster Network.
However, if I do a local command:-   sh/dx
or if any of my users do a   sh/dx
the spots posted locally are not extracted from my spots data base
and do NOT show up in the resulting list from  sh/dx. ??

I am confident there are no spot filters set on my system and the only
filters I have set are the default route filters.

Anyone have any ideas why this should be happening.

73
Gordon
ZL2ARN
telnet://zl2arn.ath.cx:7300