[Dxspider-support] New version of RXCLUS available

Robert Chalmas rchalmas at users.ch
Thu Dec 30 09:08:41 GMT 2004

I'm pleased to inform you know that the version 8.2 of RXCLUS,
my free DX-cluster client software, is available on my site:

                       http://rchalmas.users.ch

It now supports up to 4 simultaneous telnet connections
(or 3 telnet + 1 packet), connect scripts and automatic reconnection.

Voice announcements for DXCC and IOTA alarms can now use several
voices (2 are included: English male and English female; more to be
available later).

Chat lines sent by DX Spider nodes are now fully supported: they can
be stored into a local database which can be searched by chat group,
comment and logger.

A big telnet directory with 307 entries, all tested during the past
2 weeks, is also included.

I hope this can be of interest for some of you or your users.

Vy 73's and my best wishes for 2005 !

Robert - HB9BZA (sysop of HB9IAC-8 in Geneva)

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
    email:        rchalmas at users.ch    AX-25: HB9BZA @ HB9IAP