[Dxspider-support] "cluster.pl" hangs during startup....

Rod Taylor vk3xrw at celestial.com.au
Wed Feb 11 12:03:12 GMT 2004

Hello to all on the list....

I have just finished installing DXSpider 1.51 (build 57.263) on Slackware 9.1
and have a problem when running the "cluster.pl" script. (Upto this point
every went exactly as the installation instructions said they would). The
script runs but hangs after "load badwords: Ok". It just sits there with no
disk activity. There are no entries in any logs that I can find nor is there
any other error messages forthcoming...

Any suggestions on where to start looking would be much appreciated.

73's Rod, VK3XRW.