[Dxspider-support] More Spider with 2.6.2 kernel

Jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Fri Feb 20 13:16:40 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 14:16, Angel M. Claus wrote:
> Hello Jarmo,
>
> The "show/c"  command shows just nodes from the country using the
> callsign in DXVars, so a node with call " DL0XXX " shows just german
> nodes in the configuration, a node with call " OH0XXX " shows just
> nodes from Norway, etc.
>
> If you haven't any link with other OH's then you'll haven't any node
> in the config or if your partners are not bringing to your node any
> cluster from Finland, you won't see any node in the config.
>
> Use the command show/config/all "sh/c/a" and you'll have ALL nodes
> in the network even those from other countries than yours.
>
> 73 de Angel - EA7WA & EA7CEZ.

Yes I'm aware about how sh/c works,or say how it should work.
But as said it does not show any nodes if I give that command.

And I'm sure there is our meighbor node connected and to that
node rest of finnish nodes.
Sh/c/a shows all ofcource.

Now if I go into /spider/cmd/show dir and give by hand ./configuration.pl
I get:
[sysop at oh1mrr show]$ ./configuration.pl
./configuration.pl: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token `$self,'
./configuration.pl: line 9: `my ($self, $line) = @_;'
[sysop at oh1mrr show]$

So something is wrong?

Jarmo