[Dxspider-support] More Spider with 2.6.2 kernel

Jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Fri Feb 20 18:05:42 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 19:16, Angel M. Claus wrote:
> Hello Wille,
>
> Of course, OH0 is valid for Aland Island ...
>
> Maybe that's why Jarmo can't see any node when asking
> for SH/C... we (Spain) have a special sh/c list as
> we have also EA6, EA8 and EA9 as part of the network,
> and so, Dirk added those dxcc entities to EA in order
> to appear as regional configuration just for that command.
>
> so, Jarmo, if there ins't any other OH0 in the network, your
> list will be empty.
>
> 73 de Angel - EA7WA & EA7CEZ.

OK
Maybe I showed this unclear...This OH0MRR is my test spider
at home..And I'm connected to OH1RCF which is connected to OH6RDV
And to OH6RDV is connected rest of Finland...

Now this problem occurs also in OH1RCF cluster....This is not,that there
is no other clusters connected...As I said...There is...

Jarmo