[Dxspider-support] How to connect with PuTTY ?

Eric Carling ericc at metro800.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 09:43:18 GMT 2004

I don't know how helpful this is...

With PuTTY I can connect to ha5di.dyndns.org 8000 but only if the protocol
in PuTTY is set to RAW. When it is set to the default of TELNET, the
connection is forcefully rejected.

I have no idea why that should happen at HA5DI-5 and if I try other
DXSpiders using the TELNET default setting, the login is normal and the
connection is made.

Eric G0CGL.