[Dxspider-support] Problem connecting a Spider node toAR-Clusternode.

Dave m1agn at gb7bux.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 23:27:34 GMT 2004

Hi Charlie,

Yes I can get connects to ARC from spider to work fine it's the other way
round that's causing the problem, due to ARC not supporting standard
outgoing telnet connects we have had to go AX25>Telnet which is where the
problem is happening, the spider node is sending out really long strings of
PC19/PC16 data which when coming back to the ARC node over AX25 is being
broken up due to the length, I have tried all I can think of but the strings
are just too long.

73 Dave.