[Dxspider-support] mrtg

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Thu Feb 26 18:08:53 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I recently enabled the mrtg graphing on my cluster.  It works well but
I have a question regarding the users & nodes graphs.  It appears that
the users and nodes graph only represents users connected via rf.  Is
there a way to include users who come in via telnet/web browser?
I think this is a very interesting statistic to track.  It would be
even better if rf and telnet users were graphed together.  I know mrtg
can do multiple plots in different colors on the same graph as I use
this on my email servers.

Any ideas?  I'll help as much as I can but I need and idea of where to
start.

Thanks,
Dana  N1OFZ