[Dxspider-support] Kernel bigger than 2.6.1 and Spider.

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Fri Feb 27 00:36:06 GMT 2004

I posted a message about this a few weeks ago and no one responded.
The same problem exists with AX.25 on SuSE 9.0.  I built two different
machines and did 9.0 installs with the same results.  I downgraded both
machines to 8.2 and all is well again.  8.2 is a 2.4.2 kernel but I
thought that 9.0 was 2.6.1.  I was also not able to compile my Digi
Serial card driver under 9.0.

When a user would connect via an AX.25 device it would connect, give
the message of the day and then it would just disconnect.  Telnet users
were able to log in fine.

Dana
N1OFZ