[Dxspider-support] Problems with command " dx by "

Brendan Minish ei6iz at newsguy.com
Sat Jan 3 20:22:55 GMT 2004

DX BY gets used here on occasion (EI7MRE) I have 2 users (father and Son )
who use DX BY to indicate who originated the spot.

I can see a use for this command but perhaps it shouldn't automatically be
available to all

perhaps either allowing it to be set on a per node basis and/or requiring
privileges to use the command would prevent any abuse

one command I would like to see added is a

SH/FDX command, this outputs data in the normal live spot format for
logging packages that are too stupid to understand the normal SH/DX format