[Dxspider-support] Problem with CLX-Linkpartners

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Tue Jan 6 15:13:14 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 11:15:05AM +0100, Markus Fackler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have switched my node from CLX to DX-Spider,
> I have 4 CLX partners.
> Now they said I had produce loop for the CLX-Clusters.
> In CLX I could set a Link-Partner as an active Link or an passive link.
> If there was mor then one ative link it might be possible to create a loop.
>
> Is there any command to set my CLX-partnerlinks active or passive ?
> Or is there a command to send only DX-Spots to the CLX and no other
> informations ?
>
> 73 de Markus DL1GFM (Cluster DB0CZ-6)

Markus,

In DX Spider, the appropriate command is "set/isolated <callsign>". As
I understand, this allows you to receive spots from another node, but
not send any spots.  Spots you send to the active node will be
forwarded from there to the isolated nodes.

73, Bob N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net