[Dxspider-support] access DB0SDX-Database via proxyserver ?

Markus Fackler markus at familie-fackler.de
Wed Jan 7 15:08:47 GMT 2004

Hello,

the script may work if you have direkt access to the internet.
My problem is, that I have to use an proxy to get access to the internet.
So my question is : Can I get the script work with no direkt access to
the internet ?
Can I put an proxy statement into the script to get it running ?

sh/db0sdx dl1gfm
unknown remote host: dotnet.grossmann.com: name lookup timed-out at
(eval 82) li
ne 25 at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 456