[Dxspider-support] access DB0SDX-Database via proxyserver ?

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Wed Jan 7 17:54:01 GMT 2004

Hank,

sh/dxqsl doesn't access db0sdx, but is a neat little script which Dirk
wrote to mine QSL information out of the DX Spider spot database.

I have imported the ON6DP database into DX Spider and set up an alias
'sh/qsl' for that.  This is a fairly large list, mainly of managers.

sh/db0sdx works fine for me.  It appears to use several databases for
its search, including the one by ON6DP.

73, Bob N7XY