[Dxspider-support] SH/FDX ?

Brendan Minish ei6iz at newsguy.com
Fri Jan 9 14:04:42 GMT 2004

Basically SH/FDX does what the SH/DX command does but the output format is
identical to the normal spot format. this means that stupid logging
software can process the spots as if they were live / real time spots
DX de DK3WG:     10107.0  EK3AA                                      1403Z JO72

instead of
14088.0  T77M         9-Jan-2004 1357Z  rtty/fsk                      <WX5L>

AK1A clusters can do this

I have hacked together a local command to do SH/FDX and I can send you a
copy if you like but it would be nicer if SH/FXD became part of the normal
cluster command set since my bodge job won't track any changes to sh/dx