[Dxspider-support] Re: Version number confusion?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 16:52:28 GMT 2004

Ah, Sorry

The thing to watch out for is the build number (57.263). If that is
correct then all is fine. It is the addition of (most of) the CVS
revision numbers in the system, fiddled so that it always increases.

I have to distinguish between 1.51 and 1.51a so you can tell which is
the better one. For cluster purposes they are both 1.51 as the protocol
(PC18 and PC19) don't support sub versions.

Most of the older users know this. I will put copy this to the support
group to remind people.

Dirk G1TLH