[Dxspider-support] Helpfiles / Language

Markus Fackler markus at familie-fackler.de
Sun Jan 11 12:09:03 GMT 2004

Hello,

a short question: I set my language to german   (set/lang de).
When I do an   set now I get the following :

DL1GFM de DB0CZ-6 11-Jan-2004 1204Z >
set/lang de
Sprache ist jetzt Deutsch
DL1GFM de DB0CZ-6 11-Jan-2004 1204Z >
set
ACCEPT Set a filter to accept something
ACCEPT/ANNOUNCE [0-9] <Muster> Setze eine 'accept' Filter Zeile fuer
announce
ACCEPT/ANNOUNCE [0-9] <pattern> Set an 'accept' filter line for announce
ACCEPT/SPOTS [0-9] <Muster> Setze eine 'accept' Filter Zeile fuer Spots
ACCEPT/SPOTS [0-9] <pattern> Set an 'accept' filter line for spots
ACCEPT/WCY [0-9] <Muster> Setzt ein 'accept' WCY Filter
ACCEPT/WCY [0-9] <pattern> set an 'accept' WCY filter
ACCEPT/WWV [0-9] <Muster> Setzt ein 'accept' WWV Filter
ACCEPT/WWV [0-9] <pattern> set an 'accept' WWV filter

So I have the english and the german help

Is this a bug or a feature ?

It is not a at all commands .. some of them are only in english, but I
think there is no german translation.