[Dxspider-support] User 'ping' sequence?

scarroll at mchsi.com scarroll at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 14 16:17:05 GMT 2004

I've just recently noticed a phenomenon since upgrading to 57.263, that may
have been happening all along though. It seems every minute, the cluster
will 'ping' each & every RF connected user. Is this necesary, or is there a
parameter to change the timeframe to perhaps 5 minutes. In my opinion, this
just creates more channel clutter on (in my case) an already crowded packet
frequency. Inquiring minds want to know...

73, Steve - K2SC