[Dxspider-support] users question

Lutz Poetschulat dl9cu at linkfailure.de
Thu Jan 15 10:01:29 GMT 2004

Hi Dirk and the list

Since some times i become mails from dxspider users abt. commands...
i would translate it for you.

please notice, that are user-questions, not from sysop.

With SET/UNSET - commands can specify I attitudes of kind of condition.
Can i display "all characteristics" which i have set like
show/environment ?

Can I delete all environments again which i have made with SET/...
without individualy UNSET commands like set/default ?

Is there a command to creat a specific user login profile (UPD of PROFILES)
with still indicates SH/Profile and/or CLEAR/PROFILE ?

thanks for answer and/or any possible solution.

--
Best regards...73
Lutz Poetschulat  DL9CU
mailto:dl9cu at linkfailure.de