[Dxspider-support] RE: User 'ping' issue

scarroll at mchsi.com scarroll at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 15 17:03:56 GMT 2004

The problem was with a parameter setting in AGWPE and not DX Spider (but you
probably already knew that). There is a setting in AGWPE to automatically
control the TNC parameters, one of which 'pings' any connected station at a
default of 2 minutes. I've now adjusted my AGWPE to manually control parameters
and have turned off this setting in AGWPE. Seems to be working great, with no
unnecessary channel congestion. Yipee !!! Thanks for all the help.

73, Steve - K2SC