[Dxspider-support] ERRORS

Arnold Bosch PA4AB pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Fri Jan 16 20:22:47 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 20:57, roffe wrote:

> hello all , anyone solved this "ERRORS"  I get two lines in the beginning
> when I start
> perl cluster.pl
>
> "EINPROGRESS" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
> line 56
> "EWOULDBLOCK" is not exported by the Errno module at /spider/perl/Msg.pm
> line 56

Roffe,

This is a FAQ and can be found also there if I am correct, anyway this
is normal behaviour for perl on M$ Products. If you would have checked
the listarchives you would have found at least 20 mails with the same
question (and answer).

> and two lines of "parameter format not correct  - "spider"
> after DX Spot sytem have loaded ??

This one I don't know (and isn't in the FAQ or the listarchives)

'73 Arnold PA4AB/EA1CYZ