[Dxspider-support] Bad week

Darren Collins G0TSM g0tsm at nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 22:00:07 GMT 2004

I'm not having a good week...
I installed the latest spider version 1.51 (build 57.263) and everyday so
far the PC has frozen(WinXP-Pro), just randomly, no pattern to it, not even
during an init with a link partner. On top of that my Dlink DSL504 router
now keeps locking up and some of my users have emailed me to say that my
node gb7edx.com can't be accessed or even pinged but my link partners and
other users are coming in ok!. , Hells bells!

I'm off for an early night, hopefully when I wake up it was a bad dream..

If anyone would like to try and ping me:....

gb7edx.com or 195.149.48.119

Thanks, Darren