[Dxspider-support] Update using CVS- How?

Lutz Poetschulat dl9cu at linkfailure.de
Mon Jan 19 08:27:10 GMT 2004

db0zwi-u:/spider # cvs update
cvs update: authorization failed: server cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/dxspider for user anonymous
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
db0zwi-u:/spider # cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.dxspider.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/dxspider
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/dxspider for user anonymous
db0zwi-u:/spider #

:-<

am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2004 um 16:50 schrieben Sie: