[Dxspider-support] Keps

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sat Jan 31 09:49:40 GMT 2004

Hi Dirk et al,
It has been mentioned to me that load/keps does not seem to be working
from a message.  It could of course be that I am doing something wrong
as usual ;-)
If I have a message like..

33404   3126      ALL     W1AW 27-Jan 2255Z ARLK008 Keplerian data

I cannot load that directly with load/keps 33404 because the subject
format is wrong.  If I change the subject with msg subj <msgno>
12345.AMSAT Keps, I can run load/keps <msgno> and it tells me it is
successful.  It does not change the data however.

What I have been shown by Aurelio works though...

wget http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all
/spider/perl/convkeps.pl nasa.all

Now go to the console and load/keps and all is well.

Is it me or is this broken?

Ian
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk