[Dxspider-support] Linking to DXNET

ik5zuk at tiscali.it ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 9 18:30:56 BST 2004

Hello !
Here I have several links to DxNet, but I never had this problem...
If you are certain that it is not an SSID problem, probably the DxNet's
sysop has disabled the PC51 protocol in his protocol configuration file
for your link (the <node_call>.cfg file)... try to ask the other sysop if
he disabled the ping !!!

That's all for now...

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk