[Dxspider-support] Ping_update_g8nai

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 22:26:50 BST 2004

The only issue with the later activestate perls was that 5.8.1, as
originally issued, when I tried it and for some considerable time after,
did not have a DB_File available for it.

As Jay seems to have got as far as he has then it must have a working
DB_File, so he doesn't need to downgrade to 5.6.1.

Dirk