[Dxspider-support] cvs update

Eric Carling ericc at metro800.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 21:33:58 BST 2004

I'm sorry for my complete lack of understanding. I have made the change but.
.

NEW CVSROOT: anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider login (password
authentication)
cvs update -P (in directory C:\spider\)
cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net:2401 failed:
Connection timed out

It still fails and it still says .DXSpider. in the failure line even after
saving the change and restarting CVS.
Could someone who has made the change that Bob kindly indicated and has it
working please tell me what I might have overlooked.

Thanks,
Eric.