[Dxspider-support] cvs update-now sorted

Ruben Navarro Huedo eb5esx at eb5esx.ampr.org
Wed Jun 9 14:04:32 BST 2004

I hace changed cvs source, but the problem continues :(

C cmd/demonstrate.pl
cvs update: move away `cmd/directory.pl'; it is in the way
C cmd/directory.pl
cvs update: move away `cmd/disconnect.pl'; it is in the way
C cmd/disconnect.pl
cvs update: move away `cmd/do.pl'; it is in the way
C cmd/do.pl
cvs update: move away `cmd/dx.pl'; it is in the way
C cmd/dx.pl

I have also added the two perl modules, but i think this doesn't affect CVS.

Could you send me your CVS/* files?

Thank's.

Richard dijo:
> Ruben Navarro Huedo wrote:
>> Richard dijo:

>>>Mine  is now working , added the 2 extra perl files and used cvs.sf.net
>>>HTH
>>>Richard
>>

>> 2 extra perl files?
>> what files?