[Dxspider-support] Re: Inconsistent user reporting on different DXCluster nodes

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 11:19:07 BST 2004

After this conversation with Martin G0HDB, I had another look at the
PC17 handling code. I have made some changes such that, with a following
wind, a few more PC17s will be sent on than previously.

I would appreciate it if those of you on CVS would update and restart
and then monitor the situation to see if the user map starts to bear a
better resemblance to reality than has done in the recent past.

Dirk G1TLH