[Dxspider-support] CVS - Again!

Darren G0TSM spider at g0tsm.com
Fri Jun 18 13:33:03 BST 2004

AHHHH!, I'm banging my head on the desk!.
I messed around with WinCVS when Dirk fixed the SH/DX bug and eventually it
updated ok. But, now I can't get WinCVS to login to sourceforge.net. If I
'update selection' the connection is refused and if I go via 'login' I'm
asked for a password..

So, is it possible to update the CVS manually so I can forget WinCVS
altogether?.

If I go into Sourceforge.net and download the version from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxspider/ this version is dated 9th January
2004 and doesn't appear to have Dirk's altered files.

Darren

Darren Collins G0TSM
Southampton UK
SysOp GB7EDX DX Cluster