[Dxspider-support] Network Connections

KE2OI ke2oi at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 03:02:34 BST 2004

I really have to agree with Charlie and Hank.  Every node out there should have a primary and secondary connection to the packetcluster network and should not have hundreds of nodes and users shown.  It is not necessary to move this traffic across the backbones everytime someone's node looses connectivity.  My 4 rf users are totally satisfied seeing spots even if they only see one node connected to mine.

It would be a massive undertaking to coordinate the network management piece but would be worth it in the long run....Any takers!

John KE2OI