[Dxspider-support] Does this make anything

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 15:06:32 GMT 2004

I don't think so. It is the internal protocol. I am actually going to
change it a bit for version 2. I shall be moving some of the
intelligence into the interface 'client' software. This doesn't affect
the actual output to an interface.

It may be that I need to look at the client to check packet sizes, but
AFAIK I don't send out packets of more than 220 characters. Whenever I
look at it that seems to be what happens for me.

But I am due to do some maintenance on the current CVS release this week
(I have some translations and other fixes to put in), I shall look at it
again.

Dirk