[SPAM] - [Dxspider-support] MRTG on WinXP - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Thu Mar 11 08:22:54 GMT 2004

it has been a while since i've set one up - but basically you need to
install Perl first (Activestate Perl is the best on Windows)
the rest should be more or less the same as in linux
the only thing you don't have is the crontab to schedule the 5min
polling - but there are alternatives (maybe you can even use the new
windows scheduler service)

Filip
on1afn

________________________________

From: dxspider-support-bounces at dxcluster.org
[mailto:dxspider-support-bounces at dxcluster.org] On Behalf Of iz5fsa
Sent: woensdag 10 maart 2004 19:12
To: The DXSpider Support list
Subject: [SPAM] - [Dxspider-support] MRTG on WinXP - Bayesian Filter
detected spam

Anyone can help me to understand the installation method of MRTG in
WindowsXp-box?

I have no experience and I don't try help from the DxSpider manual
(because it's linux-oriented in this case).

I'm still looking for African and South american clusters nodes to link
to me via telnet... I'll appreciate the sysop's e-mail.

Thanks to all and 73s

IZ5FSA Leonardo

IZ5FSA-6 DxSpiderCluster
telnet:\\iz5fsa.homedns.org:7300

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail message and any documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this E-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.