[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz Problem

Ian A Bultitude ian at bultitude.org
Tue May 4 07:24:25 BST 2004

Hi Charlie,

I have just tried the sh/wm7d with my own callsign and it returned 'no data' therefore it would appear that it is not up to date. I
have not heard of that database before.

My QRZ problem was due to a combination of errors.
1/ I had the DXSpider using my proxy server.
2/ The firewall was not permitting proxy connections from DXSpider.
3/ The proxy server did not handle the connection once the firewall error was corrected.

The resolution was to remove the proxy configuration of DXSpider. (By setting the two entries in Internet.pm to undef as in the
default setting).

Regards Ian de G6KHW