[Dxspider-support] Automated Command

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri May 7 17:36:45 BST 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 07:14:14AM -0700, Bill Shell - N6WS wrote:
> Tony,
> Now that we all know how to do a clean disconnect and shutdown weekly. I'm
> asking myself, why are you doing a weekly shutdown and reboot?  I didn't
> understand the part of your message about a weekly update.  Are you doing a
> weekly CVS sync, and shutdown/respawn of DXSpider?
> 73, Bill
> N6WS

CVS doesn't seem to change very often and I've seen it go for months
without anything new.

Speaking of CVS, is anyone else having trouble accessing the server?  I
now get:

? db
? local
? local_cmd
? mrtg
? spots
cvs server: Updating .

at which point it just sits there.  I was wondering if it was broken
(again) or if I have a configuration problem here.

73,
Bob, N7XY