[Dxspider-support] AGW, remote sites and DXSpider

William C. Vickers wvickers at niu.edu
Mon May 10 20:54:03 BST 2004

Hello all:

I am trying to set up DXSpider running under Windows and AGW Packet Engine.
With one internet connection and one TNC running through AGW, all is dandy!
What I am TRYING to do is this:

AGW connects between the DXSpider cluster and a Kantronics Data Engine
running at 19.2 Kbaud. (Working)
Connect between the Kantronics Data Engine and another one dual-port at a
remote site. (Help!)
Have the remote dual-port gate from it's 1200 baud port to the 19.2Kbaud
port. (Help!)

It seems like I should be able to do this without a remote site computer.
However, am I better off setting up a second node at the hill?  Any advice??

Bill  KN9N