[Dxspider-support] Spider disconnects users randomly (windows)

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Wed May 19 16:53:42 BST 2004

I think it was asked on here some time ago about users getting disconnected
from the cluster running on a windows pc.  Looked all over the archives and I
cannot find anything on it .... Did anyone ever come up with a reason?

I have seen users - both of them get disconnected at the same time.  I can
reconnect them, either from the keyboard if I see it happen or I could probably
put them in cron and let it reconnect them every 15 minutes ..... But they (me
too) would rather they didn't get disconnected.

They are RF users ..... I'm using the AGW stuff to make the TNC work.

73    Hank    K8DD

------ almost ready to switch to linux as soon as i get the ax25 stuff working!