[Dxspider-support] My Spider Cluster moved?

Han Sytsma middenveld at tip.nl
Thu May 20 22:36:33 BST 2004

Hi,

I have an odd experience by preparing a new server for Ham use. I have a
compaq proliant server here running tests to replace the current system.
However I had to replace a harddisk (going from raid 1 to raid 5) and after
replacing the disk I tried to bring the Spider cluster (latest CVS) PI8CDR-8
online.
However when it tries to connect PI8CDR-7, this will fail because the
cluster is already connected at PI8RWD-7. One day later it is still
connected, now it seems to be at PI4TUE-8. (sh/user pi8cdr-8)

The question is how do I get my cluster back online and connected?

Also when looking at pi8cdr-7 I noticed that on PI4TUE and further I have a
lot of users on the cluster, however when I am going to the clsuter itself
it only has 2 or 3 users connected. It seems to me that somewhere in the
chain incorrect data is held.

73 Han, PE1FAM