[Dxspider-support] Self spotting - More

Michael J. Tubby B.Sc (Hons) G8TIC mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 11:17:08 GMT 2004

Hmmm... whats's the big deal mwith self spotting then?

Okay, in some contests its against the rules - in which case report the person (with evidence) to the contest adjudicator.

At other times, like working meter scatter, self spotting is VERY USEFUL in letting people know who's where.

Darren... would you like me to fit one of my company's GPS based tracking boxes to your car... I'm sure I could get it to report you directly to the Police each time you went over the speed limit and generate a "you silly git you need to drive slower or get a smaller engine" message along with having you sent three points :o)

Mike 'tic