[Dxspider-support] SHow/MYDX

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sat Oct 2 16:52:49 BST 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 10:58:22AM -0400, Hank Kohl K8DD wrote:
> I finally broke down and used cvs with SuSE linux and upgraded to
> DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 58.3) on Linux
> Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
>

> Tried filtering
> acc/spot by_dxcc w
> and
> acc/spots freq 20m,15m,10m             1431Z
>
> Let it run for awhile.
> The filter works, but    sh/mydx   doesn't give me anything.

1431Z?

If you enter the filters as above, the second one will override the
first (although it shouldn't affect the problem you see).  Try

acc/spots 1 by_dxcc w
acc/spots 2 freq 20m,15m,10m

show/filters will indicate the filters in effect.

Also, please don't create a new subject by replying to another
message--it messes up the mail clients which support threading.

73, Bob N7XY