[Dxspider-support] QRZ lookups

A. J. Cioffi N2KI at hvc.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 12:57:40 BST 2004

Dirk,

It is tremendously appreciated that you are working on the issue.  But don't
you think it would be a good idea if we(our entire network)could be self
sufficient on this particular issue?  We wouldn't have a "possible fee"
hanging over our heads.  Just a suggestion and we have folks stepping
forward.  The only issue I see is the foreign database unless others have it
available.

Tony - N2KI
SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300