[Dxspider-support] system crashes

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Sat Apr 9 03:53:29 BST 2005

I am running build 59.347 on a Mandrake 10.1 system.  I am experiencing
system crashes where everything kind of slows down to a point where keyboard
inputs are accepted, but the action requested is never finished.  This has
happened on two different PCs where the only common hardware are the tncs.

The only abnormal thing I have seen is in the    top    display.  On the CPU
line, the last item is      si       .  When the problem has occured the
si   value is nearly 100% and idle time is 0.0%, the opposite of normal.  I
cannot find any documentation that will tell me what     si    is.

Can someone help me understand what might be happening?

    Tom    WB8ZRL