[Dxspider-support] Dx Spots in web pages

Keith Le Boutillier gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Wed Aug 3 22:53:48 BST 2005

VU3SPQ / Sunny wrote

I have a working dxcluster now. www.dxcluster.in. I would like to
provide the dx spots on my website directly. Can anyone please let me
know or help me with the required scripts etc., that would enable me to
do this.

I would prefer to do my webpages in asp or html.

This is something that I would like to also achieve.
Eric at GB7CGL has this function on his web site but I don't know if
this information comes from his DXspider cluster or the AR cluster that
he also runs.

Do any sysops have any scripts that work with spider they would like to
share.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access Web gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net