[Dxspider-support] Fw: new aproach for keplerian numbers updates

A.J.C. n2ki at amsat.org
Wed Aug 17 12:10:01 BST 2005

Keplerian Files Update:

You can utilize "WGET" to download the files from a number of different
sites.  Once the files are downloaded, a simple batch file can be automated
to run to effectively apply the "conv keps" command.  If anyone is
interested, please email me direct for further instructions on the setup.
But before you do please make sure you have already downloaded the WGET
software or I can email you the zip file.

SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300
RF Gateway 145.650
Website: www.n2ki.com