[Dxspider-support] rf user

t3 t3 at semarg.ath.cx
Fri Dec 9 23:12:26 GMT 2005

Bob is it a 1200b feed or faster? to your RF cluster friend..

i was testing a 1200b feed to another test cluster and during heaver
usage (or contest) the link would back up,
far back enought that the spot was old and discarded as a bad clock or
wrong time or old when it got there
as far as i could figure,
When i changed the speed up to 9600b it made the difference
considering all the extra traffic now on the back-bones i don't see how
a 1200b link is fesable

BTW watch your cluster and the RF cluster you are feeding, when the
spots come in, are they going out
right away or is the spot getting held up?

Tony