[Dxspider-support] rf user

Brian n1uro at n1uro.com
Sun Dec 11 02:01:45 GMT 2005

Bob;

> Spider will not work with Flexnet , I wish it would it would make thing
> better

There's a few tricks about getting it to work with flexnet, and AWG is
going to hinder this since AWG has issues with flexnet polls (it crashes it)

Since your kc2cwt-9 isn't listed as a flexnet node, you'll have to have
ZII watch to see just how you connect to it. Will be as either KC2CWT-0
or KC2CWT-15 depending on how flexnet handles your usercall through the
nodes. I have a feeling they also have you listed as KC2CWT-9 for a
login but they see another ssid actually connecting.

Spam {n}: an entity using smtp via internet to force
          humans to revert back to paper, pencil, and postage
          for mail communications.

PGP key at http://ww2.n1uro.com/n1uro.asc