[Dxspider-support] users file

Stephen J Carroll scarroll at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 12 11:04:04 GMT 2005

Simon,

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago with my MSWin32 system:

1. Stop the node.
2. Go to the /spider/data directory and run:  perl user_asc
3. Restart node.

This will create a new version of your users file compatible with this
version of DB_File. If you get problems with the user file, this is the
way out and why the software generates a 'user_asc' file once a week.

Good luck !!!

73, Steve - K2SC