[Dxspider-support] WindowsXP Installation

nu1g nu1g at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 01:21:25 GMT 2005

Greeting all,

I have been wondering if anyone out there would be helpful in assisting me
in setting up a cluster node with Dx Spider. I actually got it running on a
linux system, but for some reason my linux system will not boot up. I think
it is a hardware issue with my Proliant server.

Thank you to anyone who might be able to lend a hand. i would like to get
this setup for my Special Event Operation when i use my N1L call on 1 May
2006 through 15 may 2006. Look forward to working all of you.

Nelson
NU1G